7 NIGHTS IN BEAUTIFUL PHILIPPINES
Boracay is a small island in the central Philippines. It’s known for its resorts and beaches. Along the west coast, White Beach is backed by palm trees, bars and restaurants. On the east coast, strong winds make Bulabog Beach a hub for water sports. Nearby, the observation deck on Mount Luho offers panoramic views over the island. Offshore, coral reefs and shipwrecks are home to diverse marine life.
- Flights to Manilla, Philippines
- 1 night Manilla in 4* hotel close to the airport including breakfast
- Flights to Boracay
- 6 nights at the 4* Savoy Hotel Boracay Newcoast in a deluxe room including breakfast.
- Return flights to Joburg.
- Swimming pool
- Party pool with adult wading pool
- Outdoor shower
- Pool bar
- Concert pool arena with outdoor stage for live entertainment
Valid for travel from 23 August until 30 November 2019
Terms and Conditions apply.