5* THE SUN SIYAM IRU FUSHI - MALDIVES
A beautiful, secluded 5 Star resort of understated luxury. Great for families with excellent kid’s facilities but also with an adults only section for those seeking something more romantic.
Interesting range of accommodation from individual beach villa hideaways with private beach cabana and pool, to exclusive retreats deep within the tropical vegetation or over the lagoon. All accommodation provides complimentary Wi-Fi for guests. From the adults only beachfront lap pool, to the family free form pool in the heart of the island, Iru Fushi is a playground for travellers of all ages and interests. There are twenty incredible dive sites within an hour’s boat ride, a fabulous house reef, 14 bars and restaurants including La Cremeria for decadent homemade gelatos and sorbets, a karaoke lounge, an 18 hole golf simulator, a kids club with dedicated pool and a unique spa philosophy combining Eastern and Western practices. And 2 children under 12 with each family stay, play and eat for free all year round.
We highly recommend an intimate dinner in the Wine Cellar where you can sample vintage and fine wines under the guidance of the resident sommelier!
- Return flights to the Maldives on Emirates
- Return resort transfers by seaplane
- 7 nights accommodation in a Beach Villa
- Breakfast daily
Valid from 1 November 2019 – 12 December 2019
Book and pay by 30 November 201
- Packages are subject to availability at the time of the reservation
- .Passport & visa costs (if applicable), travel insurance & items of a personal nature are not included.
- Prices are subject to change without prior notice due to airfare increases and currency fluctuations.
- Rebooking and cancellation fees apply
- .All prices are per person sharing unless otherwise specified
- .Standard terms and conditions apply.
- All discounts and/or special offers have already been included in the package price.
- weekend surcharge is applicable for travel on Fridays and Saturdays.
- A shoulder season surcharge applies for travel from 10 – 23 December 2019 of approx. R2 100.00 per person.
Terms and conditions apply