A Pilgrim’s Rest is a magnificent replica of a late 1800’s Victorian” Gold Diggers” style building. Attractions such as God’s Window and Mac Mac Falls are within 15 minutes’ drive.
- It’s home to the world’s third-largest canyon, the spectacular Blyde River Canyon.
- It also boasts the oldest dolomite caves on earth, the Sudwala Caves.
- Visit majestic waterfalls including Mac Mac Falls and Graskop Gorge Falls.
- Embark on the Panorama Route, which includes the scenic Long Tom Pass, Three Sisters and many other famous sights.
- Enjoy an unmatched safari experience in the Kruger National Park.
- Take part in numerous adventure activities, including white-water rafting and abseiling.
- It’s an excellent destination for a family holiday.
- One of the most breathtaking places in the province is God’s Window, aptly named because it looks as if the sky is looking down on paradise.