Want the perfect cultural getaway, a romantic holiday or just an amazing European experience? With a perfect combo between Rome, Florence and Venice, Italy has something for everyone.
Your itinerary starts in Venice with 3 nights on the beautiful Venezia Island. Venice is built on more than 100 small islands in a lagoon in the Adriatic Sea. It has no roads, just canals – including the Grand Canal thoroughfare – lined with Renaissance and Gothic palaces. The central square, Piazza San Marco, contains St. Mark’s Basilica, which is tiled with Byzantine mosaics, and the Campanile bell tower offering views of the city’s red roofs.
Then you will then make you way by train to Florence. The capital of Italy’s Tuscany region, is home to many masterpieces of Renaissance art and architecture. You will end this magical holiday in the cultural hub of Rome. Italy’s capital, is a sprawling, cosmopolitan city with nearly 3,000 years of globally influential art, architecture and culture on display. Ancient ruins such as the Forum and the Colosseum evoke the power of the former Roman Empire. Vatican City, headquarters of the Roman Catholic Church, has St. Peter’s Basilica and the Vatican Museums, which house masterpieces such as Michelangelo’s Sistine Chapel frescoes.
- Packages are subject to availability at the time of the reservation.
- Passport & visa costs (if applicable), travel insurance & items of a personal nature are not included.
- Prices are subject to change without prior notice due to airfare increases and currency fluctuations.
- Re-booking and cancellation fees apply.
- All prices are per person sharing unless otherwise specified.
- Standard terms and conditions apply.All discounts and/or special offers have already been included in the package price.
Terms and conditions apply